Sexual relationship plays a deep and important role in a relationship. It’s the time when you get connected with each other in every aspect. Whatever you are feeling at the time of having sex that energy gets transmitted directly into your partner’s body.
Before actually entering into a sexual relationship with someone first you have to be sure about one question. that do you actually want to have sex with your partner? Are you attempting the sex out of love or just for some sort of lust.
Sex is an emotion and not everyone understands it. In order to make your sexual life perfect, you must learn the charm of sex. Doctor at The Unani in Delhi will resolve all the problems that you are having during sex, for sex and the rest.
Treatment of oligospermia and low sperm count is also done in Delhi.
Let’s move ahead to some tips to make your sexual life perfect:
• Know the relation that you are having with your sex mate. Do you have that feeling of sexual desire for that person or not?
• Open up about your sexual fantasies with your partner. Talk about your ideology for having sex and ask them theirs.
• Don’t attempt sex out of frustration. The main sex organ is your brain first. Make sure that it is relaxed before actually entering into a sexual relationship.
• Trust your partner. Sex is not the thing that can be done with anyone randomly. It’s something that demands deep trust, long relation and lots of love.
• Give your woman a priority. Attempt the sex in a way that she prefers first and then ask her to do what you love. It gives the sensation that you both value each other’s desires.
• Make sure to maintain the physical affection and closeness with your partner. Practice the art of touching your partner.
• Before attempting sex, read about it. Use the resources available in both online and offline mode. Know about it before actually doing it.
• Get intimate with your partner both inside and out. Don’t just love your partner in the four walls make that caress outside too.
Dr. N. A. Khan at The Unani Clinic in Delhi will give you advice that will forever renew your sexual life back on track.
• Don’t skip the ritual of performing foreplay before actually beginning in the sex. Pro tip: try different positions!
• Don’t let that fluid go away. lube up time to time for a so great-to-go sex.
• Don’t copy what you saw in blue films. Get to know yourself and your partner and attempt accordingly.
• Play the pain game. Involve some pain in your sex for more pleasure.
Everyone is perfect in his/her own way. It just takes the right person to understand you better and your sexual desires perfectly. Focus more on building an emotional connection with your partner first.